The bmw industry daily noise is the resource for the latest breaking news and information.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Beckham's BMW M3 Convertible Reported to be Listed on eBay

A 1997 BMW M3 Convertible, that is reported to be formerly owned by soccer star David Beckham, has sold for more than U.S.$170,000 on eBay. The BMW M3 convertible, is rumored to have been bought by Beckham during his first full season at Manchester United in 1997.

A bidding war on the eBay auction site is reported to have developed. One previous owner said he had spoken to several car car dealers who told him the blue BMW M3 wasn't worth much more than book value, despite Beckham as the former owner.

The same owner stated that he had opted to sell the car to the first person who came up with cash. "I'm pretty annoyed. If I'd have known, I would never have let it go for that amount. You just have to learn from these things," he added. "I will follow my own instincts in the future. I have written that BMW dealer off my list, that's for sure."

Beckham's BMW M3 Convertible Reported to be Listed on eBay

posted by daily-noise-news-syndicate-staff at 4:13 PM

 
 
 copyright © Daily Noise News Syndicate. All Rights Reserved.